Sunday, December 8, 2013

Master Tonic

I am embarking on my first time, making and using, Master Tonic (recipe is compliments of Heal Thyself!) which is promoted to have the following qualities, "Natural antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, and antiparasitic".

Master Tonic and more


It has to "brew" for 2 weeks.  I had hoped to make it following the moon cycle, as indicated on the site, but my desire to have it, and item availability, decreed that my first batch, as to be made randomly.  I am very excited about trying it, and posting my own results and comments.  I hear it is very potent, but I am pretty sure, there are no bad side affects (excluding contractions from the ginger, while pregnant), except perhaps the taste. I already know, from taking far too strong a whiff, of the horseradish root crushed in my food processor.  That could have cleared any sinus blockage, and maybe even removed wallpaper, lol.

I have to thank, and give credit, to the lovely Pat...founder of Heal Thyself! for her recipes, knowledge, and information that she shares for all of us.  If you love learning,and you share my passion for "natural health remedies", you must check out her site.

13 more sleeps, then bottoms up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment